Midface Surgery Details Beverly Hills
Midface Surgery Procedure | Midface Surgery Case Studies
- Midface surgery is aimed at improving the midface area, which is a triangular region of the face on either side of the nose.
- The primary concern here is a descent of the malar fat pad contributing to the under eye hollow as well as an increase in the depth of the nasolabial fold. Various approaches exist to address this area, which will be discussed below.
- Dr. Steinsapir is a midface surgery pioneer. His expertise has allowed him to create innovative minimally invasive solutions and minimal down-time treatments to address your particular needs. In addition, he offers aesthetic reconstructive surgery to repair failed prior midface surgery. Midface procedures offered by Dr. Steinsapir include orbiculomalar ligament tightening procedures to address festoons or cheek bags, as well as minimally invasive under eye Deepfill™ Restylane®.
Midface Surgery Case Study
Frequently Asked Questions
- How does Dr. Steinsapir decide when to recommend noninvasive procedures and when to recommend surgery for the midface?
- I have consulted other doctors and none of them seem to use a hand-carved implant. Why is Dr. Steinsapir’s approach so different?
- I consulted a surgeon who feels that all I need is a fat transfer to my midface and all of the issues will be corrected. Does Dr. Steinsapir offer this approach?
- I broke my cheekbone several years ago. At the time, I had several surgeries to fix the break. Despite this, the repaired cheek has never been right and my eyelid on that side looks pulled down. Can midface surgery help me?
- I have bags in my lower eyelids. I have had several consultations and they seem split between eyelid surgery alone or eyelid surgery with a midface lift. I have never thought of filling the midface with Restylane® until seeing Dr. Steinsapir’s website. Why did none of the cosmetic surgeons I have seen recommend this option?
- I had lower eyelid surgery that seemed to hollow out my lower eyelids and change the shape of my eyes. Another surgeon performed a lateral canthoplasty and did some fat transfer to my lower eyelid but the results have never been to my liking. I am wondering if Dr. Steinsapir’s midface surgery can help me?