Upper Eyelid Surgery Cost
It should be pretty simple to answer that question, right? A quick search on the Internet for “upper eyelid surgery cost” turns up dozens of cosmetic surgery websites offering upper eyelid surgery for a set fee, so it seems like a fairly straightforward question with a simple, easy answer.
Unfortunately, as with everything you read on the Internet, any cost estimate or published fee for upper eyelid surgery (also known as an upper eyelid lift or upper blepharoplasty) should be taken with a grain of salt. Here’s why:
- A set fee or published estimate indicates the probable use of a “cookie-cutter” approach, rather than a highly customized surgical plan based on your unique anatomical structure and goals.
- A published fee is likely to be incomplete and misleading, drawing you in with a number that sounds low but likely excludes critical items, leading to “additional”, unexpected fees at the end.
If you have searched the Internet for “eye surgery Dr. Kenneth Steinsapir” and were hoping to find out what upper eye surgery with world-renowned oculofacial and cosmetic surgeon Dr. Steinsapir costs, you are probably feeling pretty disappointed. At Dr. Steinsapir’s private surgical practice in Beverly Hills, California, we don’t offer “cookie-cutter” cost estimates online or over email, because we believe that when we offer you a price for your surgery, it should be an honest, truthful, 100% complete quote for a individually-tailored surgical plan based on your unique facial structures and individual aesthetic goals.
If you are interested in upper eyelid surgery with Dr. Steinsapir and would like to know how much it will cost, we encourage you to contact Dr. Steinsapir for a personalized consultation today. During your consultation, Dr. Steinsapir will meet directly with you to discuss at length your goals for eye surgery, your concerns about your appearance, and your medical history. Dr. Steinsapir will help you understand the range of surgical options appropriate for you and help you select the procedure (or procedures) best suited to achieve the results you want, with as little discomfort, downtime, and risk as possible. Once you and he have together determined the surgical approach that is right for you, he will then provide you with a comprehensive, individually-tailored cost estimate.
Why is Dr. Steinsapir’s personalized approach better? Here’s why:
- Your price quote will include everything your surgery will entail, without any surprises at the end (excluding unexpected complications that may arise before, during, or after your surgery. While Dr. Steinsapir’s personalized approach and advanced techniques minimize risk as much as possible, all surgery entails some level of unavoidable risk.)
- Your cost will be based on your unique surgical plan, developed after a thorough and exhaustive consultation with Dr. Steinsapir and incorporating every element of your surgery required to deliver stunning, age-defying results.
- You will get exactly what you pay for: Dr. Steinsapir’s extensive level of training and expertise in eye surgery and cosmetic surgery, as well as his innovative, less aggressive surgical techniques. Steinsapir’s plans and performs every eye surgery himself to ensure long-lasting, successful results for each and every patient.
Your eyes are one of your most important features, so don’t trust them to the results of a simple Internet search! If you would like to know how much upper eyelid surgery will cost, the right way to get the answer is to schedule a personalized consultation with world-renowned eye surgery expert Dr. Kenneth Steinsapir, to ensure naturally-beautiful, truly age-defying eye rejuvenation that will keep you young and gorgeous for years to come. We look forward to hearing from you today!
To learn more about procedures and treatments performed by Beverly Hills | Los Angeles Facial Plastic Surgeon, Dr. Kenneth Steinsapir, contact us at 310-274-7422.