Environmental exposure and signs of aging can appear anywhere on the body, but unfortunately, the most prominent signs, the most noticeable, appear on the face, especially around the eyes. In part, the prominence of facial aging is due to the fact that the eyes are a central feature of the face. More critically, however, the skin on and around the eyelids is both delicate and fragile, and therefore extremely vulnerable to the daily impact of exposure to pollutants and the sun’s harmful rays, as well as to the more subtle effects of stress, poor sleep habits, and other lifestyle habits.
A remedy to aging, tired eyes is closer—and easier—than you might think. Right here in Beverly Hills, California, world-renown oculofacial and cosmetic surgeon Dr. Kenneth Steinsapir performs revolutionary, less aggressive eye surgery, which, when coupled with his patient-centric, personally-tailored approach, can reverse unwelcome signs of age and stress and achieve stunning and dramatic facial rejuvenation. Blepharoplasty, otherwise known as eyelid surgery, is a form of cosmetic surgery that can address many aesthetic problems undermining your youthful appearance in order to create a youthful, fresh, naturally-beautiful glow.
When performed by a skilled, highly trained, experienced oculofacial and cosmetic surgeon such as Dr. Steinsapir, blepharoplasty can correct numerous imperfections of the eyelid to bring the eyes into better harmony and balance with existing facial features and to reverse troubling symptoms of aging that show so clearly around the eyes and lead to a tired, worn-out appearance. Dr. Steinsapir will customize your blepharoplasty to treat your specific aesthetic concerns, including:
- Removing excess fat, muscle, and loose skin from the eyelids while tightening and lifting eyelid musculature, for a refreshed, youthful appearance
- Correcting eyelid asymmetry to improve facial symmetry and balance
- Enhancing the natural fold in the upper eyelid by removing excess skin, improving ease of make-up use and eliminating the potential for obscured vision
- Correcting puffiness and swelling in the upper and lower eyelids, and eliminating bagginess under the eyes, by the removal of excess fatty deposits
- Minimizing so-called “crow’s feet” by excising excess skin around the lower eyelid
- Correcting upper eyelid ptosis (sagginess or droopiness)
- Resolving eyelid malposition issues such as entropion (laxity and/or malposition of the lower eyelid) or ectropion (rotation of the lower eyelid away from the eye)
Dr. Kenneth Steinsapir has a unique level of training in both eye surgery and cosmetic surgery from UCLA and the University of Chicago, and has become an internationally-recognized innovator of less aggressive surgical techniques, as well as revolutionary non-surgical rejuvenation techniques, all of which have been designed to minimize discomfort, risk, and downtime while maximizing naturally-looking, beautiful results. For naturally-gorgeous eyes that glow and sparkle with youthful energy, we encourage you to contact Dr. Steinsapir, your eyelid surgeon in Beverly Hills and Los Angeles: the very best eyelid surgeon with the skills, training, and experience you need to ensure naturally-gorgeous, simply stunning results.
For more information, we encourage you to visit www.lidlift.com or contact Dr. Steinsapir today!
To learn more about procedures and treatments performed by Beverly Hills | Los Angeles Oculofacial Plastic Surgeon, Dr. Kenneth Steinsapir, contact us at 310-274-7422