Cosmetic Eyelid and Forehead Surgery
Cosmetic Concern: 54-year old woman who feels her appearance makes her look tired. She wants to refresh her appearance but wants the results to look very natural.
- Hooding of the upper eyelids.
- Bilateral eyebrow ptosis.
- Full lower eyelids due to herniation of the orbital fat.
- Lower eyelid wrinkles.
- Midface ptosis
- Bilateral endoscopic forehead lift.
- Bilateral upper eyelid anchor blepharoplasty.
- Bilateral lower eyelid transconjunctival blepharoplasty.
- Bilateral midface lift.
- Bilateral lower eyelid chemical peel.
Discussion: In this instance, a very detailed approach was needed to comprehensively improve her eyelid area. Pushing a single approach too far causes an over-operated appearance. Her appearance is very natural because of the detailed problem oriented approach to addressing her aesthetic concerns.