- BOTOX® is a highly purified protein from a family of naturally occurring muscle-relaxing compounds.
- BOTOX® was first widely used in ophthalmology to treat muscle spasms around the eyes. It was noticed that people who received this treatment had a softer, relaxed, and more youthful look. From this observation, BOTOX® Cosmetic was born.
- Dr. Steinsapir encourages you to learn more about his background and then carefully look through the not retouched before and after photographs of his BOTOX® patients to understand what his natural approach can do for you.
Click Here To Learn about Dr. Steinsapir´s Patented Microdroplet™ BOTOX®/Xeomin® Treatment
- Non-Surgical method
- No Forehead “Freeze” or “Drift”
- Unparalleled, Natural-Looking Results
- The Future of BOTOX® Treatments!
- Click here for a video of the treatment process
Microdroplet™ BOTOX® is an enhanced and now patented method of administering cosmetic BOTOX® to individuals who seek cosmetic facial improvement with minimal risk of side effects.
To achieve natural results without the “bat face” or “forehead freeze” sometimes associated with BOTOX®, Microdroplet™ BOTOX® relies on highly controlled placement of tiny microdroplets of botulinum toxin to balance out the give-and-take of the muscles pulling around the eyebrows and causing the all too familiar pinching and frown lines.
|Botox Case Study|
|>> View Additional Case Studies|
|Frequently Asked Questions|