Forehead Lift Details Beverly Hills
- Forehead lift surgery, also referred to as a browlift or eyebrow lift, is designed to achieve a younger, more refreshed look by smoothing the forehead, reducing frown lines, and elevating the eyebrow line position. In some cases, it’s preferred over upper eyelid surgery for achieving rejuvenation.
- Almost 20 years ago, this small incision, minimally invasive forehead lift procedure replaced the open forehead lift. The small incision forehead lift has proven just as reliable and powerful as the open forehead lift. The key with this procedure, like any other, is the skilled surgeon who customizes the surgery to address your particular needs. The endoscopic forehead lift continues to be one of the most important cosmetic surgeries available.
- Depending on the goal, the endoscopic forehead lift can be combined with eyelid surgery and/or a face lift for comprehensive facial rejuvenation.
Forehead Lift Case Study
Frequently Asked Questions
- I have been thinking of eyelid surgery but now that I’ve read this discussion of the forehead lift, how do I know if I am a candidate for the endoscopic forehead lift?
- Twelve years ago I had an open forehead lift. I think it is time for another and I am wondering if I can have an endoscopic forehead lift even though my last procedure was done open?
- I have had hair grafting. Will the incisions for the endoscopic forehead lift damage my hair grafts?
- Are there any significant health concerns I should be worried about in having an endoscopic forehead lift?
- Can I have BOTOX® as an alternative to a forehead lift?
- How long will an endoscopic forehead lift last?