Facelift Details Beverly Hills
- Facelift (rhytidectomy) is the single most powerful surgery for improving ones facial appearance in Los Angeles.
- Dr. Steinsapir designs customized facelift plans that maximize recovery and minimize incisions to achieve the best results.
- Dr Steinsapir favors carefully tailored incisions and deeper tissue work to provide profound, lasting, yet serene and natural results. Balance in the face is the key. The design of the face lift incisions and how the face lift is finished are critical to the aesthetic outcome.
- Face lifts can be performed in the office awake under local anesthesia for individuals in good health. Alternatively, Dr. Steinsapir can perform your surgery on an outpatient basis at the UCLA Medical Center, consistently rated the top medical center in the West. AT A GLANCE: Procedure time: 3- 4 hours; # of treatments: One; Results: Last 10 years; Candidates: Loose skin, wrinkles, deep lines.
Face Lift Case Study
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I know I am ready for a face lift?
- I am thinking of having a face lift but I am afraid of the pain. A girl friend of mine had a face lift and she had to stay drugged in a recovery facility for 5 days.
- I’ve been reading about the deep plane face lift. Does Dr. Steinsapir perform a deep plane face lift?
- I am considering having a face lift. It is reasonable to have abdominal liposuction at the same time?
- How does Dr. Steinsapir close the ear? I have a girl friend who had a face lift and her ears have never looked right.
- When will I be able to resume my workout after my face lift?
- How do I know if I am a candidate for having my face lift performed at Dr. Steinsapir’s accredited surgery center?
- I really don’t have a neck cord but I do have more fullness in my lower face and I am wondering if I could benefit from a lower face and neck liposuction rather than a lower face lift?