Botox Details Beverly Hills
- BOTOX® is a highly purified protein from a family of naturally occurring muscle-relaxing compounds.
- BOTOX® was first widely used in ophthalmology to treat muscle spasms around the eyes. It was noticed that people who received this treatment had a softer, relaxed, and more youthful look. From this observation, BOTOX® Cosmetic was born.
- Dr. Steinsapir encourages you to learn more about his background and then carefully look through the not retouched before and after photographs of his BOTOX® patients to understand what his natural approach can do for you.
Click Here To Learn about Dr. Steinsapir´s Patented Microdroplet Lift® BOTOX®/Xeomin® Treatment
- Non-Surgical method
- No Forehead “Freeze” or “Drift”
- Unparalleled, Natural-Looking Results
- The Future of BOTOX® Treatments!
- Click here for a video of the treatment process
Microdroplet Lift® BOTOX® is an enhanced and now patented method of administering cosmetic BOTOX® to individuals who seek cosmetic facial improvement with minimal risk of side effects.
To achieve natural results without the “bat face” or “forehead freeze” sometimes associated with BOTOX®, Microdroplet Lift® BOTOX® relies on highly controlled placement of tiny microdroplets of botulinum toxin to balance out the give-and-take of the muscles pulling around the eyebrows and causing the all too familiar pinching and frown lines.
Botox Case Study
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is BOTOX® Safe?
- I’ve heard that BOTOX® can be taken up by motor nerves and transported into the brain. This sounds pretty scary to me. Is this something I should be concerned about? Does this effect account for BOTOX® side effects?
- I’ve been going to the same place now for my last few BOTOX® treatments. At first it was really the best BOTOX® I had ever experienced but now it only seems to only last a few weeks. Am I becoming immune to BOTOX®?
- I am very confused about how BOTOX® is priced. Some places offer it by the unit and some places charge by the area. Whats up?
- I have blepharospasm with difficulty opening my eyes at times. I get Botox® every 4 to 6 months for this problem. Since I am new to the area, I actually fly back to Baltimore to get my treatment. Does Dr. Steinsapir treat blepharospasm?
- I developed a droopy eyelid after a BOTOX® service a few years ago. I swore off Botox® for a while but I am thinking of doing it again. What are my chances of developing another droopy eyelid?
- I am an actor and I need to retain the ability to make facial expression. Should I avoid Botox® all together?
- How much down time should I expect with my Microdroplet Lift® BOTOX® treatment?
- What can I do to minimize the risk of bruising?
- I am on Coumadin® on the order of my doctor because I have a history of atrial fibrillation. Should I stop my Coumadin® before having BOTOX®?